Follow us on: FacebookTwitter
Text Size

Payment Gateways General

Need payment gateway for online tech support business

Discuss all about payment gateways which does not fall into more specific categories listed in other forums in this site. You can even talk about Paypal, EBS etc all here. Unless it is very specific like "testing Paypal API", it should be talked in this forum.

Need payment gateway for online tech support business

Postby Akshat » 03 Jun 2012, 19:55

I need help... hi guys i am about to start our online pc tech support business i need payment portal who support tech support business and accept all major credit cards please help me...and suggest me the genuine gateway...
Akshat

Re: Need payment gateway for online tech support business

Postby admin » 03 Jun 2012, 20:52

There isn't really available from within India. Most of people who're offering such gateway @ some advance payment never return the money of merchants like you. It is best to get it using any of your friend/relative with permanent resident status in any foreign country.
PayCommerce was offering it from India but it has run into many problems.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ahmar.habib » 17 Jul 2012, 11:26

Akshat wrote:I need help... hi guys i am about to start our online pc tech support business i need payment portal who support tech support business and accept all major credit cards please help me...and suggest me the genuine gateway...

Dear Mr. Akshat
as administrator advice you to get register your company abroad
I already did it & get my co registered in US ( Chicago) I am already running a BPO in Noida & I am offering my gate for tech support process please call for further discussion <sniped>
Thanks
ahmar.habib

Postby mildredolson » 18 Oct 2012, 10:20

There are so many payment gateways are available now a days to make a payment online. You can use merchantinc.com which is one of the secure payment gateway which offers best rates in the industry for credit card processing.
mildredolson

Postby shan0786 » 01 Apr 2013, 16:31

Akshat wrote:I need help... hi guys i am about to start our online pc tech support business i need payment portal who support tech support business and accept all major credit cards please help me...and suggest me the genuine gateway...

HI Akkshat,

I can help you..send me your contact detail. or contact me at 8743955952

Thanks

Regards,
Shan
shan0786

Postby harishji » 18 Apr 2013, 13:11

Hey,

we provide payment gateway services and SEO and PPC services all over India at very low rates especially for TECHNICAL SUPPORT BUSINESS with guaranteed results, for details contact us on
P. N.:+91-8090455209
skype Id: info.harish
harishji

Postby becca.jenpay » 23 Aug 2013, 00:35

Hi,

We are here to help you out.
We provide payment gateway and 3rd party credit card charging at 70% genuine payout.
For more information contact me at becca.jenpay@gmail.com
becca.jenpay

Postby TSI » 15 Sep 2013, 16:11

Payment Gateway For Tech Support
We specifically provide high risk payment gateways for Tech support for inbound and outbound both.
FLat 20 % rate
no hiddent cost
no setup fee
no hidden charges
apply online now
http://www.techsupportinternational.com/payment-gateway-for-tech-support/

or call
+91-981-876-5044
TSI

We can provide Direct Payment Gateway for PC Support Merchan

Postby merchantacc7 » 20 Sep 2013, 08:44

Hi,
We can provide all kinds of payment solution for PC Support Merchants. We are connected with more than 50 banking processors all around the world. We can provide you best payment solution for online business. No matter which industry you are form. We can help you to build your business and drive you on the top of the sky.
We can provide you ACH/Check 21, Credit Card Payment Solution, Debit Card payment solution and many more.
At WebAirPay you do not need think about about your business type. Whether you are High Risk or Low Risk business. We can approve everyone. We have several solution for you. We can board any PC Support, Pharmacy, Nutra, Herbal, Web Hosting, Ecommerce merchants within 72 hours.
All you need to do that, you need e-mail us at support@webairpay.com

Kindest Regards,
WebAirPay Team
Skype ID : merchantacc7
merchantacc7

Postby rohit56 » 20 Sep 2013, 08:59

Payment gateway for tech support review :

i found a merchant from here called techsupportinternational.com
i applied online with the URL
http://www.techsupportinternational.com/payment-gateway-for-tech-support/

im currently running my tech support in noida, and i have been using the gateway for techsupportinternational.com

Iam actually very satisfied with their service...
the payouts come on time as promised, they dont charge anytime extra.

i got their gateway about 2 months back, and i have receive my 8 payouts on time. so i will highly recommend their gateway if you are looking for a payment gateway for tech support, apply to techsupportinternational.com

the person i talk to there, his number is : +91-9818765044

thanks.
rohit56

Next

Return to Payment Gateways General