Follow us on: FacebookTwitter
Text Size

CCAvenue

List of Documents for CCAvenue Sole Proprietorship

List of Documents for CCAvenue Sole Proprietorship

Postby admin » 06 Apr 2012, 16:43

Sample List of documents needed for sole proprietor

1. Sub-Merchant Agreement as per the attachment, Print out on plain paper.

Get the Agreement franked for the value of Rs 300/- OR separately attach Non-Judicial stamp paper for the value of Rs 300/-with the following content written on it.
    "This Non-Judicial Stamp Paper forms an integral part of the Avenues India Pvt Ltd. Internet Gateway Merchant Legal Agreement executed by ______________________________________ (Proprietorship Firm's name) on _____________(date)".
  2. Attached Letter of Authorization for Activation of Indian Master/Visa Card options.
  3. Residence Address proof: A clear visible Copy of Government issued document: Passport or Ration Card or Drivers Licence etc. which clearly mentions your Residential Address duly attested as " True Copy " by authorised signatory only with stamp on all pages. 
  4. Office Address proof: A clear visible Copy of your Landline telephone bill OR electricity bill (latest - for the last 2 months) duly attested as " True Copy " by authorised signatory only with stamp on all pages.
  5. A clear visible Copy of IT returns for last 2 years or Bank Account statement for the last two months duly attested as " True Copy " by authorised signatory only with stamp on all pages.
  6. A clear visible Copy of your PAN card Or Form 60 (in case PAN is not available) [You and your proprietorship firm] duly attested as " True Copy " by authorised signatory with stamp on all pages.
  7. A clear visible Copy of Sales Tax Registration or Income Tax Registration or Municipal Registration or Shop Establishment or Trade License duly attested as " True Copy " by authorized signatory with stamp on all pages.
  8. Your Business card OR visiting card.
  9. A voided cheque (cancelled cheque) for the bank account into which you will be receiving payments.
  10. Signature and photograph verification letter on your letter head which is Attested / Signed by your Banker, containing the following text matter: -
    Photograph of the
    Account Holder/
    authorized signatory of
    the Account

To,
    The Manager,
    (Name, Branch address of your Bank)

Dear Sir,

Ref: Current Bank Account No.......................

I, .............................................. am the sole proprietor of the firm having the above referred account in the name of M/S …………………………………………….. in your bank of which I am the authorised signatory. This account has been in existence since ............... date. Kindly verify that the photograph and signature belong to me.

Yours truly,

(s/d)
    (Signature of Account holder/signing authority for the aforementioned account)

Without liability, we verified that the affixed photograph and the signature belong to the account holder/signing authority for the aforementioned account as per our records.

(s/d)
    (Name of bank official)
    (Designation of the bank official)
    (Officer's employee id)
    (Name of Bank)
    (Branch)
    (Duly attested with official rubber stamp of the bank)

11. A letter of proprietorship on Your Letterhead containing the following matter:

Mr/Mrs. Date..........................
    Address.......................

To,
    Avenues India Pvt. Ltd.
    Plaza Asiad II Floor,
    Station Road, Santacruz (West)
    Mumbai 400 054.

I wish to inform that I............................................. trading under the name and style of M/s................................................................and that I am sole proprietor of the said concern. I shall be responsible for all transactions in my account with you and obligations incurred with you or arising from the operation of my account, whether such obligations or transactions are in the course of business under the said trade name and style or otherwise.

Not withstanding any change in the constitution of my concern or disposal of my proprietary interest in business in the said name and style of the business is closed for any reason, I shall continue to changes and also reconstitute or close the account as may be warranted

Yours faithfully

………..
    (S/D)
    (to be signed in individual capacity, without rubber stamp)
    Date:
    Place:
  12. Undertaking Letter as per the attachment, kindly get it printed on your letterhead.
admin
Site Admin

Return to CCAvenue