Follow us on: FacebookTwitter
Text Size

AlertPay

AlertPay

AlertPay

Postby rag_gupta » 29 Jun 2011, 18:48

I'm thinking to apply for alertpay but don't know if it has same problems as Paypal.
Will it work in India?
rag_gupta

Re: AlertPay

Postby admin » 29 Jun 2011, 21:09

Till now no problems. But still we can't compare Paypal with alertpay
admin
Site Admin

Postby rag_gupta » 29 Jun 2011, 21:17

It seems one my friend faced some problems. If Paypal has issues then why not AlertPay?
rag_gupta

Postby admin » 29 Jun 2011, 21:50

rag_gupta wrote:It seems one my friend faced some problems. If Paypal has issues then why not AlertPay?

But you can receive payment in India using AlertPay. I'm quoting reply of one AlerPay executive:

You can accept payments from India and in anywhere in the world. Please become verified in order to accept credit card payments. You can verify your account by one of the following options: Option A: bank transfer/wire deposit, Option B: credit card validation, OR Option C: phone validation AND check withdrawal. To start the verification process, just follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Under “Profile”, click on “Personal”.
3. Select “Verification”.
4. Complete as many verification procedures as specified on the page.
5. If you have a Business account, you must also submit a proof of ownership for your business.

In order to accept instant, secure credit card payments, you must also complete Website Review. This process enables us to get to know our sellers better and to ensure that all transactions are processed without issues, delays or interruptions.

It will also give us a chance to take a look at your website to see what kind of business you are running and what goods and/or services you are selling to your customers. To provide our services to our valued sellers, we also have to verify that your online business conforms to our User Agreement.

Submitting your website/business for review is simple and fast. Just follow these instructions:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on “Profile”.
3. Under “Business”, click on “Websites”.
4. Click on the orange “Add Website” button 5. Fill in the questionnaire’s required fields and click on “Send”

Once you have done this, your “Review Status” will state “Awaiting Approval” and a decision will be rendered on whether or not you will be able to accept credit card payments through your website. The entire process takes between 3-5 business days to complete.

Thank you for choosing AlertPay. If you have any additional questions, feel free to check out our helpful Frequently Asked Questions at http://helpdesk.alertpay.com

Kind regards,

Sanjida
Business Helpdesk Advisor
AlertPay Customer Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to AlertPay