Follow us on: FacebookTwitter
Text Size

Payment Gateways General

Gateway for dating site

Discuss all about payment gateways which does not fall into more specific categories listed in other forums in this site. You can even talk about Paypal, EBS etc all here. Unless it is very specific like "testing Paypal API", it should be talked in this forum.

Gateway for dating site

Postby Andrey » 08 Apr 2013, 20:46

Hello! Big company is preparing to launch their dating sites in India and we are searching for a nice payment gateway that can accept online and offline banking and mobile payments with nice payout as we are excepting to take money off from India. Can you advice something? I have read a lot of articles already though still can't decide what should I use.
Andrey

Re: Gateway for dating site

Postby admin » 08 Apr 2013, 21:50

Indian companies don't give gateway for dating sites generally. Personally I've never been to any dating site in India. I've heard that it comes under dis-approved category of RBI. You should approach ICICI Payseal, at least - they are the most flexible.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Andrey » 09 Apr 2013, 12:34

Thank you for your reply and advice. We will try it.
Andrey

Postby btcmerch » 25 Sep 2013, 17:09

why don't you try Bitcoin/Litecoin payment gateway. Is a good alternative to other payment systems like paypal, credit cards and etc. Bitcoin/Litecoin is cheaper, safe and easy to use.
BTCMerch.com is a Bitcoin and Litecoin payment system gateway ,that accept payments just as credit cards or paypal with a very low transaction fees of 0.5%.
btcmerch

Return to Payment Gateways General