Follow us on: FacebookTwitter
Text Size

Payment Gateways General

Need reliable payment gateway for Online pharmacy in India!

Discuss all about payment gateways which does not fall into more specific categories listed in other forums in this site. You can even talk about Paypal, EBS etc all here. Unless it is very specific like "testing Paypal API", it should be talked in this forum.

Need reliable payment gateway for Online pharmacy in India!

Postby redhotiron2004 » 21 Apr 2012, 01:18

I am planning to start the Online pharmacy in India which would be an extension of our present pharmacy in Meerut,UP. We would only be selling medicines on prescription which would be received through 'Fax', 'Scanners' etc. Also we won't be selling any medicines in prohibited or habit forming catagory(Schedule H). We would mainly be concentrating on Blood pressure, Diabetes etc.
As, we already own an offline store we have all the perquisite licenses & qualified pharmacists available with us on our store all the time.
All in all, we want to create a trusted brand with ethical behavior & practices. And guarantee our customers 100% genuine products & proper price levels.

But, till now we haven't been able to find a reliable 'payment gateway' that can be integrated to our site. I have high hopes to start this venture but without a payment gateway it would get difficult for us to sustain.

Please suggest what options do we have. And if a reliable 'payment gateway' is not possible then what other options do we have?
redhotiron2004

Re: Need reliable payment gateway for Online pharmacy in Ind

Postby admin » 23 Apr 2012, 10:15

Unfortunately RBI regulation restricts giving payment gateway to high risk businesses like Pharmacy in India. Now you know how unprofessional place India is to do business!
Looks like there are few merchants like you and no payment gateway company would like to bother for you now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby redhotiron2004 » 28 Apr 2012, 21:31

Hi!
Thanks for answering back.
After posting this topic. I got the chance to talk to 'ICICI payseal' and they told me that they don't have problem with 'pharma sector' as such. Though, I have had not got the change to talk to them in person.

Also, I got to know that maybe banks such as HSBC, AXIS bank etc might also provide 'PG' for 'pharma sector'. But, I am still to confirm that.
I reviewed a site named 'Healthkart.com' which is already selling supplements & ayurvedic products. Which make me believe that it might be possible to start the same. Still, I want to confirm it from the users on this site. If they also agree with the info that I have provided above or the site 'healthkart.com' is illegal!
Or, there is no such restriction for that.
redhotiron2004

Need reliable payment gateway for Online pharmacy in India

Postby admin » 02 May 2012, 10:55

Already existing sites remain unaffected by RBI ruling.

I think RBI policy restrict giving payment gateway for high risk businesses. But if ICICI Payseal wants to categorize your Pharma site as low risk, then they can provide payment gateway to you @4% TDR provided you don't go beyond 2-4% of chargeback ratio otherwise you risk closure of your account.

Another example is those NGO's which already have got international payment gateway from ICICI Payseal or any other company are still receiving donations from world wide without any hassles.
But as of today, forget about international payment gateway for donation, not even domestic credit card options are being given by Indian payment gateway companies for new accounts.
admin
Site Admin

Postby prolipharmarx » 01 Apr 2013, 00:57

Hi I am Alex Wright I can provide u pharmacy payment merchant solution.
First payment will be done on 15 day of starting of order.
Next payment will be weekly. You do not have any need to invest
any thing. I will do everything in 65%(medicine+shipping+processing) and 35% will be directly given to you. if u r ready please send me skype request at alexwright1971
There is no chances of getting account freeze. So don't worry
about the payment we have done very strong setting in USA running this
account from last 8.5 month.

We accept all credit card and from all country.
Apart from Canada, Germany and Kuwait as we can not
send parcel to these country as they are black listed
country.

Note: The percentage are high but keep in mind there is 100% assurance of payment.
Now a days the company's take less percentage freeze account any time. So believe
in that start working with us.

We do work with non-control medication only

Mail ID: prolipharmarx@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
waiting for your kind reply
prolipharmarx

Postby becca.jenpay » 23 Aug 2013, 00:43

Hi,

We offer payment gateway solution to our customers like you who are having trouble with getting a payment gateway.
we swipe all credit cards based in US, UK and other countries.
we offer 70%genuine payout to our customers.

My skype id is becca.jenpay

regards,
becca
becca.jenpay

Postby ray.internationals » 09 Oct 2013, 03:03

Hi,
If you still need a gateway, we can help you out with that.
We provide gateway with 75% payout, twice a week payment and no upfronts required.

You can also contact me for further discussion at skype: ray.tamali83
ray.internationals

Postby Anand » 19 Nov 2013, 16:25

I am Anand, cofounder of MyMedical.in. If you already have medical store in India then do free registration at www.MyMedical.in and start your online pharmacy business for free. You can register Allopathic, Ayurvedic and Homeopathy pharmacies, we build the bridge between users and pharmacies near to them. We empower the medical shop owners to reach new customers and to retain existing customers. Pharmacies can state their Coverage Area, Minimum Order Amount for Free service and start receiving online orders.
Anand

Postby echrway » 14 Jan 2014, 17:47

redhotiron2004 wrote:I am planning to start the Online pharmacy in India which would be an extension of our present pharmacy in Meer.....................

Businessmen / Entrepreneurs. Empower Your Business to collect money online within minutes from here : https://www.payupaisa.com/merchant/user ... ce_ECHRWAY
echrway

Postby RajniStart » 18 Jan 2014, 14:49

Hi,
We can provide VT and payment gateway for pharma stores. 70% Payout with no additional cost or upfront. Contact me on rajnistart at gmail dot com.
RajniStart

Next

Return to Payment Gateways General