Follow us on: FacebookTwitter
Text Size

Payment Gateways General

Which payment gateway to choose

Discuss all about payment gateways which does not fall into more specific categories listed in other forums in this site. You can even talk about Paypal, EBS etc all here. Unless it is very specific like "testing Paypal API", it should be talked in this forum.

Which payment gateway to choose

Postby aisha » 14 Jul 2011, 20:04

I'm new to .com and I want to buy and integrate a payment for one my client. He needs only credit card gateway. I'll be happy to provide him for least cost. Any suggestions?
aisha

Re: Which payment gateway to choose

Postby admin » 14 Jul 2011, 21:30

In India none is cheaper. The best for you will be AlertPay. By the way what are you planning to sell? What will be their cost?
admin
Site Admin

Postby aisha » 14 Jul 2011, 23:39

My client wants to sell some software tools online in the range of Rs. 300 to Rs. 3000. And he does not have many tools only 5-8 at the start. I hope the shopping cart comes with the payment gateway.
aisha

Postby admin » 14 Jul 2011, 23:45

I don't think anybody will buy those tools in India. We're are habituated of using pirated software :).

So I think Paypal or AlertPay will be good to start with 0 cost.
By the way you can also see E-junkie and Plimus and you can free cart and setup etc. I mean full selling infrastructure is there.

If you go with foreign companies you also save service tax of 10.3 that Indian companies charge...
admin
Site Admin

Postby nicolesmith » 09 Jun 2014, 13:57

You should try paymentz.com, it is one of the best online payment gateway service provider in India.
nicolesmith

Return to Payment Gateways General